Monday, July 28, 2014

#SarahPalinChannel

At first I thought this was a joke by the consistently funny Chris Robinson.
"Oh, come on," I thought. "There's no way she is going pay-per-view."

I was wrong, yaaay!
“Tired of media filters? Well, so am I,” Palin Tweeted. “So, let’s go rogue together and launch our own member-supported channel.”
Ey? Let's dump that in the translator:
Liberal media, skree! Bad! Palin ME-dia! Good! Give me money!
Duh. How could I have missed that?

I predict great rejoicing. Already it has begun with snark a-plenty under #sarahpalinchannel and #PalinTV and the usual dimbulbs claiming that the liberals rolling around clutching their sides are having meltdowns. And that's before the first show airs. But - Wait what's this?
 Nah. God doesn't love us that much.

1 comment:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

First she's going to take their money, then she's going to sell their contact information to telemarketers. Grifters gotta grift, and sheep are for shearing.

I hope she teams up with Michele Bachmann for a show called "2 Girls, 1 GOP".