Friday, October 24, 2014

Much, much, much, much, much shorter Andrew Sullivan

"This may come as a shock, but I find I can identify with a pack of misogynist slack-jawed pickletits."

Do I harbor some traces of resentment at those who treat gay culture as some kind of straight playground, or at the mob of straight folks who will swamp any gay presence at next week’s once-very gay high heel race in Dupont Circle? Guilty as charged.

And look, many gamers were the bullied in high school; this was their safe space; it was a place they could call home. They now feel it slipping away, and it has unhinged some and disconcerted many, as a lot of mainstream culture has heaped scorn and ridicule on them at the same time. And I’m sorry, but I feel some sympathy here. 
Yes, you are sorry, you neck-bearded fucktoad. 

Merci.

1 comment:

Keisha | The Girl Next Door is Black said...

"you neck-bearded fucktoad."

LOL! I have to incorporate this phrase into my vocabulary. That's too good.